At a glace...
- Classic cast iron construction for even heating and the best heat retention
- Dupont Platinum 4-coat non-stick made exclusively for cast iron Metal-utensil safe and PFOA-free
- Porcelain enamel exterior is strong and durable
- Stovetop and oven safe to 500°F (260°C)
- Riveted, cool grip stainless steel handles
- Induction ready
- Dishwasher safe
The low, flared sides of this skillet encourages evaporation making it ideal for searing, browning, pan roasting, sautéing vegetables, and quick cooking techniques. The lightweight cast iron transmits heat evenly for uniformly cooked food, at about half the weight of traditional cast iron. The non-stick interior is safe for use with metal utensils, while the porcelain enamel exterior is strong and durable. A solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop and provides a safe and secure grip.