At a glance...
- Classic cast iron construction for even heating and best heat retention
- Dupont Platinum Non-Stick Coating - exclusively for cast iron
- Porcelain enamel exterior, riveted cool grip stainless handles
- Induction ready, dishwasher safe
- Stovetop and oven safe to 500°F
The low, flared sides of this skillet encourages evaporation making it ideal for searing, browning, pan roasting, sautéing vegetables, and quick cooking techniques. The lightweight cast iron transmits heat evenly for uniformly cooked food, at about half the weight of traditional cast iron. The non-stick interior is safe for use with metal utensils, while the porcelain enamel exterior is strong and durable. The solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop and provides a safe and secure grip; a helper handle provides added support when lifting or moving the skillet.