- PROS- Set up was simple and inside the box you do get a generous number of attachments.
- LCD display which has 3 power functions, eco, auto (detects the suction itself according to the surface) and boost. Eco is more powerful than my old V6 on max. Running this option you can get around 40-50 minutes depending on your carpet pile. Rather disappointingly, for me, the Auto mode only lasted around 20 minutes as I have a medium pile carpet. So this meant if I wanted to do a "deep clean" I'd have to run around very quickly. The boost is literally only 8-10 minutes so it's used mostly for those hard to clean crumbs.
- The sound of the V11 compared to the V6 is MUCH nicer. It has less of a high pitch making it a lot easier to the ear.
- The HEPA filter - ensures that clean filtered air is pushed out to the environment, so you don't get that dusty smell as you may with other vacuums.
CONS- Boost mode is only 10 minutes.
- Auto Mode may only be up to 20 minutes depending on the carpet.
- 4 found this helpful
- 1 comment
Review honestly. Invite others. Earn rewards.
When someone signs up using your link, you’ll get more points toward product giveaways. And when they post, you’ll get even more.See the rewards
- I've used all kinds of hairdryers from every brand you can think of and none of them saved my hair quite like the @Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer . I have very curly, frizzy hair and it takes a lot of hot tools to get it the way I like it, ever since I've been using this product, my hair has never been healthier or looked better! The drying process is quick too! @Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer #F.A.B (fashion and beauty)
- 2 found this helpful
- 1 comment
You've seen 3 from 3 post(s)