Dry iron GC 160/02
Affinia is the new Philips dry iron with Dynaglide soleplate, the easy on the clothes smoothly. The soleplate with thin point, comfortable, Textured grip and increased temperature controller provides a user-friendly arms.
Dynaglide soleplate The dynaglide coating is one of the best bracket soles coatings from Philips. It is much more scratch-proof soles made of aluminum or ceramic glides better than bracket or with non-stick coating.
Soleplate with a narrow tip Thanks to the narrow tip of the soleplate is the areas that are difficult to access, for example during ironing between buttons and of wrinkles and curves.
Button groove Button groove for faster ironing along buttons and seams.
Comfortable grip The texture on the handle of the iron ensures a comfortable and ergonomic handle, so that your hand well and during ironing not slip.
Easy storage The cable can be wound around the surface, which can be stowed away the device even easier.
Simple temperature control A raised temperature controller is easy to use and precise. So you always have the right temperature for your clothing.
Temperature display The temperature display goes to when the iron heat up, and goes off as soon as the soleplate the set temperature is reached.
This text is machine translated.
Highlights & Details
- Dynaglide soleplate
- 1.8 m USB cable
- 1200 Watt Iron
- Dynaglide soleplate for easy gliding on all clothing
- Soleplate with a narrow tip reaches easily the places difficult to access
- Button groove for faster ironing along buttons and seams
- Comfortable grip with texture for easy grip
- Cable winding for easy storage
- Simple temperature control
- The temperature display indicates when the iron is hot enough