Audio Technica ATLP60XUSB Fully Automatic Belt Drive Turntable Analog & USB Gunmetal
Fully Automatic Belt Drive Turntable Analog & USB
- Conversion of records into digital files and experience vinyl records into high-fidelity music
- Two Speeds with the turntable of 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Phono Pre-amplifer which is built-in the turntable or a line-level output
- Improved Sound Quality. from smoother tracking and lower resonance
- Diamond Stylus with a phono cartridge as a Dual Magnet
Audio Technica Famous for there Sound Quality
Audio Technica famous for there improvements to there sound quality, with addition improvements to make sure that your sound experience is better, with tracking and reducing resonance. The ATLP60XUSB, comes with a flexible deck and comes fitted with Audio Technica's quality cartridge that benefits from high-quality sound and accuracy.
The Phono Pre-amp Universal Connection
The Phono Pre-amp is built-in, it can connect to almost any Hi-fi Audio Speaker System. With this Phono pre-amp it boosts and improves the overall signal to line level, meaning that you can connect it with a AUX Cord, with its supplied convertor has you covered. If you simply want to use your own amps, phono amp then simply switch off it on the turntable.
Storing your Music on your computer
Wheather you have a mac or pc, don't forget that you can store your music from your records with the handy usb device, and you can convert all your vinyl music into MP3. From here its up to you, store them on your computer, put it on a CD, or put it on your Music Player, its up to you and you can use it anytime.
Ease of Use
The Deck has a automatic playback, which means it automatically by the time it ends the record, its resets and returns the arm at the end of the record. You just select the size of either 12 or 7 and you are good to go.
- Drive Method: Belt-drive
- Type: fully automatic
- Motor: DC servo-controlled
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Aluminium
- Wow and Flutter: Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB (DIN-B)
- Output Level: Pre-amp “PHONO”: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec Pre-amp “LINE”: 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- USB Function: PC or Mac with an available USB port (USB1.1 or higher) Windows 7 or above, or Mac OS X or above
- Power Supply Requirements: 115/230V AC, 60/50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 1 W
- Dimensions: 359.5 mm x 97.5 mm x 373.3 mm
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Accessories Included: 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable 45 RPM adapter Removable hinged dust cover 1.9 m (6.2') USB cable
Cartridge & Stylus
Replacement Stylus: ATN3600L