Winner of Cycling Plus Bike of the Year 2018!
At a glance
- Frame - Advanced-grade Composite
- Cable Routing - Internal
- Fork - Advanced-Grade Composite, Hybrid OverDrive Steerer
- Stem - Giant Connect
- Handlebars - Giant Contact
- Brakes Calipers - Shimano 105
- Brake / Gear Lever - Shimano 105 22 speed
- Hubs - Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing
- Rims - Giant PR 2 Wheel Set
- Tyres - Giant Gavia AC 1 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding
- Front Derailleur - Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano 105
- Chainset - Shimano 105, 34/50
- Cassette - Shimano 105, 11x28
- Saddle - Giant Contact (Forward)
- Seatpost - Giant Variant, Composite
The most efficient race bikes have the perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and smooth compliance on the road. Inspired by this Giant have designed their TCR Advanced to deliver on all three, making it a versatile performer for competitive road riders.
The Advanced-grade composite frame shaves off every gram possible, while retaining pedal-stomping stiffness. The OverDrive steerer system and MegaDrive downtube are engineered for precise handling so you can rail corners at speed. And, with a Variant seatpost, that is engineered for an ideal blend of efficiency and compliance, this incredible bike will keep you fresh until the finish on those big days in the saddle. Giant have even finished this bike off perfectly with a Tubeless Ready wheelset.