The classic MS-20 - built in mini-gro size! In 1978 he original circuits awakening to a new life
Introduced in 1978, is the mono phone MS-20 Synthesizer thanks to its rich, robust sounds, his mighty, iconic analog filter and the flexible patching options until today much sought-after. The typical MS-20 Sounds of the original, the KORG MS-20 plug-in synthesizer of legacy collection and the iMS-20 app for the iPad, have now more than 300,000 users loved it.
Now they are the sounds from the MS-20 in the MS-20 mini to new life. The same engineers 1978 The MS-20 developed, today its circuits is true to the original and reproduced and its physical format will be reduced to 86% of the original size, without the typical and timeless look of the prototype translates to change or to details to give up! The MS-20 mini fascinating today with absolutely authentic analogue synthesizer sounds of his ancestors.
The MS-20 mini was realized by engineers of the first MS-20 and uses a complete reproduction of the original analogue circuit:
- 2 VCO/2 VCA/2 VCF/2 EC/1 LFO structure
- Self-oscillating high-pass/low-pass filter with unique distortion
- External Signal Processor (ESP)
- Extremely flexible patching system
Highlights & Details
- In 1978 he built the original circuits after
- Midi and USB-connection
- Faithful reproduction of the MS 20 at 86% of its physical size
- MIDI IN and USB connection
- Reproduced every detail of the original, up to the packaging and the manual in the original style.
- AC-adapter (9 V/1.7A)
- Patch cable x 10.