At a glance
- 7kg Load capacity - enough for about 35 t-shirts
- 15 Programmes to choose from so you can run the optimal cycle for whatever fabrics you're drying
- Humidity sensor so the dryer doesn't over dry your fabrics and damage them, and uses less energy
- B Energy rating
- 3, 6 or 9 hour delay timer so you can run the dryer when it's most convenient for you
- Reverse tumble to reduce creases and help the dryer dry the load more evenly
- Dimensions (mm): H845 x W597 x D527
Using its clever sensor technology, this tumble dryer detects when your clothes are dry and ends the cycle automatically even if it still has time remaining. This means that your clothes are ready quicker, and you will save money on household energy bills.
With 15 programmes to choose from for a variety of different fabrics, it takes care of your clothes. Delicate drying uses gentle heat to look after your delicate clothes, such as knitted sweaters, so you can rest assured that you fabrics are dried with the best care. With a handy pause feature and a delay timer from 3-9 hours,you can set your drying cycle to suit you.
Reverse Action tumbling: The Montpellier MCD7W has a reverse action drum that spins both clockwise and anti-clockwise to ensure even drying results across the entire load. It has easy to remove water reservoir and lint filters, making looking after your tumble dryer easier than ever.