NAD's scene-stealing C 316BEE, an award-winning design that exceeded all expectations, has given rise to the C 316BEE Integrated Amplifier. The C 316BEE promises improved power efficiency, a healthy dose of ‘green’ attributes, and serious musical performance.
The C 316BEE offers entry-level affordability and for many there will never be a need for another amplifier. With class-leading specifications for noise, distortion, power, stereo separation and volume control tracking, the C 316BEE sets new benchmarks for performance, both measured and audible. The sonic result is a relaxed and inviting sound that digs out the subtle details in your favourite recordings and presents them across a panoramic stereo sound stage.
• Innovative Twist on Proven Technology: Proprietary PowerDriveCircuit offers a remarkable combination of high current drive needed for complex loudspeaker loads combined with high levels of undistorted dynamic power. Bjørn Erik Edvardsen, NAD's Director of Advanced Development,developed a simplified version of PowerDrive for the C 316BEE.
• Enviro Chic: Thanks to its innovative technology, standby power consumption is less than 1 watt. The C 316BEE uses lead-free silver solder and is constructed free of hazardous materials.
• Budget-friendly: True to our enviable reputation for creating some of the best performing budget amplifiers of all time, the C 316BEE delivers huge performance without the huge price tag.
• Keeping it Simple: The C 316BEE has everything necessary for musical enjoyment, yet it is refreshingly limited to the essentials: six inputs, one set of speakers, a headphone jack and full function remote control.
• Dynamic Power Reserves: Continuous power is a conservative 40 watts and dynamic power,which is more important for music listening, is remarkably more than 100 watts! Far more usable power on tap than other amps at this price point.
• Impressive Capacity: While the C 316BEE embodies simplicity, it is far from a ‘stripped down ’ product. It is fully equipped to be the control centre for a high performance music system.
NAD C 516BEE
The C 516BEE CD Player represents an unbeatable combination of audiophile performance and cost conscious engineering, making it the ideal companion to our popular C 316BEE Integrated Amplifier.
Improving on NAD's five-star rated C 516BEE design was no small task, but the C 516BEE has exceeded expectations thanks to its latest generation 24/192 Cirrus Logic Delta/Sigma DAC for more accurate dynamics. NAD also fine-tuned the analogue stage for even lower distortion compared to its predecessor, along with the C 516BEE’s industrial design imparting a sleek new profile to the Classic NAD face.
• Hear the Heart and Soul: While this CD player maybe light on the wallet, it certainly isn't light on sound! The C 516BEE gets the full measure of NAD engineering experience with enhanced audio circuitry to maximize performance, resulting in better stereo imaging, tighter bass, and clean, accurate, distortion-free sound. The painstakingly engineered circuit layout extracts the best possible performance from audiophile-grade component parts for minimal noise and maximum detail retrieval. This focused effort results in a vivid, musically rewarding experience.
• More Music: From major label CDs to personalised CD-Rs topped up with your favourite MP3 and WMA files, this NAD CD player will make your music sound better than you thought possible. The C 516BEE uses the latest and best-sounding decompression algorithms for MP3 playback, while our superb D/A conversion and analogue amplification stages ensure the greatest sound quality for compressed music files.
• Beauty on the Inside: NAD have even paid special attention to analogue and digital audio output stages, because they are not all created equal. The analogue output has been fine-tuned for even better audio performance, while digital outputs are buffered and isolated to ensure perfect matching and minimal 'jitter'. An optical Toslink output and one coaxial output are also provided for connection to supported devices.
• User-friendly Control: The C 516BEE is designed with a number of thoughtful features developed with the music lover in mind. Disc loading is smooth, quiet, and fast, so you can sit back and enjoy your music even sooner. You can also program selected tracks on a CD for personalised listening and the bright and clear VFD display shows complete track and time information, as well as user-programmed functions. Programming tracks for customized playback is easy with the full function remote that includes handy tools such as Repeat, Repeat A-B (for a section of a track), Random, and dim display. Everything is at the tips of your fingers without ever having to leave your listening chair.
The Bronze two builds on the strength of its predecessor’s audiophile cred with a neutral tonal balance and high detail resolution combined with high overall efficiency and power handling. These are the perfect ingredients for compelling listening. Armed with a larger 6.5” C-CAM bass driver and front-firing HiVe® port, the turbo-charged Two is capable of effortless dynamic scale and presence, revealing all the dramatic contrast in music and cinema sound. For a speaker of its size, the Two will deliver breath-taking results mounted on a stand and placed up to 8” (20cm) from a wall.
•New C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
•New 6 1/2” bass driver with concave ‘dished’ C-CAM® cone profile
•HiVe® port technology
•Single bolt-through driver systems for increased overall bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
•High quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
•Rigid 18mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet coloration
•Invisible magnetic grille fixing
•Bi-wire/Bi-amp terminal configuration
•Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes