- Connected programmable thermostat that lets you control your heating more efficiently. You can control up to 20 thermostats per home
- Change the temperature and more from your smartphone (iOS and Android).
- Smart programming to help you save energy. The Nest thermostat smartly adjusts itself to your preferred temperatures, your home's insulation, and the weather outside
- Uses your phone's location and built-in activity sensors to automatically avoid heating an empty home.
- Compatible with almost all individual heating systems (gas boilers, oil boilers, condensing boilers, heat pumps, underfloor heating, OpenTherm systems).
- Install it yourself or with the help of a Nest Pro installe
The brighter way to save energy.
The 3rd generation Nest Learning Thermostat.
It’s slimmer and sleeker with a bigger, sharper display. Now you can control your hot water tank. With Farsight, you can see the time or the temperature you’ve set from across the room. And it saves energy.
That’s the most beautiful part.
Saving energy starts with your thermostat.
Your thermostat controls 60% of your energy bill. So shouldn’t it help you save energy? The Nest Thermostat does. Since 2011, it’s saved over 4 billion kWh of energy in millions of homes worldwide. Because it learns from you. It gets to know the temperature you like when you’re home. And turns itself down when you’re away. It even learns how your home warms up or how drafty it is, so it only uses the energy it needs.
Just turn it up and down. It learns the temperatures you like and creates a schedule for you.
Hot water tank from anywhere using your mobile, tablet or laptop.
It automatically adjusts the temperature after you leave. It can even turn off your hot water if you’re away for a few days.
The Nest Thermostat now uses OpenTherm technology to modulate your compatible high-efficiency condensing boiler. So you save even more energy.
Now you can control your hot water tank. And give your hot water a boost when you need it.
The Nest Thermostat works with Nest Protect. If Nest Protect detects dangerous carbon monoxide gas, it can tell the Nest Thermostat to turn off the boiler - a common source of CO leaks.
The Nest Thermostat should be installed by a professional.
Once you receive your Nest Thermostat, simply call the number on the packaging to schedule installation. A Nest Pro will set up your new thermostat in the right location, connect the Heat Link and give you a demo.
The Nest Learning Thermostat is compatible with almost all central heating systems including:
Combi boilers system and heat only boilers Domestic hot water tanks
Air-source and ground source heat pumps (heating only)
Zoned systems (one Nest Thermostat per zone) Heating systems with OpenTherm technology
Hydronic underfloor systems
The Nest Learning Thermostat works in most homes.