In addition to providing single- and multi-player thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch system can be taken on the go, so players can enjoy a full home console experience anytime, anywhere.
At home, the system rests in the Nintendo Switch Dock, which lets you play with family and friends on a TV in the comfort of your living room. By simply lifting Nintendo Switch from the dock at any time, the system near-instantly transitions to handheld mode, and the same great gaming experience now travels with you. The portability of Nintendo Switch is enhanced by its 6.2" screen, which displays bright, high-definition gameplay at the park, on an airplane, in a car, or at a friend's apartment.
The Nintendo Switch comes with two Joy-Con, each of which can act as a standalone controller with an analog stick, a full complement of face and shoulder buttons, built in motion-sensing, and "HD Rumble" technology. They can be inserted into the included Joy-Con Grip accessory, allowing them to be used like a traditional controller; held comfortably in each hand, allowing for independent arm movement; or shared between two players, allowing for instant multiplayer gaming. Thanks to the built-in kickstand, you can have two-player sessions in front of the TV or anywhere else.
Nintendo Switch Console
Includes a Switch console, Switch dock, Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R), Joy-Con wrist straps, Joy-Con grip, AC adapter, HDMI cable.
Home Gaming System
At home the main unit rests in the Nintendo Switch dock, which connects the system to the TV and lets you play with family and friends in the comfort of your living room.
On the Go
Lift Nintendo Switch from the dock and instantly transition to handheld mode for on-the-go gaming. By sharing Joy-Con, players can go head-to-head while away from home.
32GB of Internal Storage
A portion of internal memory is reserved for use by the system. You can expand the capacity of Nintendo Switch by using microSD, microSDXC or microSDHC memory cards.
Tegra Processor Powered by NVIDIA
This powerful processor delivers stunning graphics performance.
802.11ac Wireless Connection
Nintendo Switch can connect to the Internet wirelessly. While docked, Nintendo Switch can also use a wired Internet connection via a LAN adapter.
The Capture button is located on Joy-Con (L) and is used to take game play screenshots. The player can then view, edit (add text of various sizes, colors and positions) and post them to popular social media networks.
Each Joy-Con includes a gyroscope and accelerometer.
Both Joy-Con controllers include advanced HD Rumble, which can provide compatible games with subtle vibrations that are much more realistic than before.
IR Motion Camera
Joy-Con (R) includes an IR motion camera that can detect the distance, shape and motion of nearby objects in specially designed games.
Enhanced Parental Control
The system includes various on-device parental controls, but parents can also download a smart device application that can be used to easily and conveniently monitor and set parental controls for Nintendo Switch.
You can insert them into a Joy-Con grip accessory to be used like traditional controllers, held comfortably in each hand for independent left and right motion controls, or shared between two players for multiplayer gaming.
TV mode supports 5.1 channel surround sound. Through the system's built-in audio jack, stereo speakers or headphones can be used when playing in handheld or tabletop modes.
- Internal battery: Lithium-ion battery/4310mAh
- microSD card slot: Compatible with microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC memory cards
- Charging time: Approximately 3 hours
- Storage: 32 GB of internal storage, a portion of which is reserved for use by the system. Users can easily expand storage space using microSDHC or microSDXC cards up to 2TB (sold separately).
- Sensor: Accelerometer, gyroscope, and brightness sensor
- Networking: Nintendo Switch can be connected to the Internet via a wireless (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac) and Bluetooth 4.1 (In TV mode, Nintendo Switch can be connected by using a wired LAN adapter - sold separately)
- Battery life: Approximately 2.5 - 6.5 hours
- Screen :Multi-touch capacitive touch screen / 6.2-inch LCD Screen / 1280 x 720
- Buttons :Power button / Volume button
- Headphone/mic jack: 3.5mm audio jack
- Operating environment: 41-95 degrees F / 20-80% humidity
- Game card slot :Nintendo Switch game cards
- Speakers :Stereo
- Audio output :Compatible with 5.1ch Linear PCM output Output via HDMI connector in TV mode
- Video output :Up to 1080p via HDMI in TV mode Up to 720p via built-in screen in tabletop mode and handheld mode
- Size : Approximately 4 inches high, 9.4 inches long, and 0.55 inches deep (with Joy-Con attached)
- *The depth from the tip of the analog sticks to the tip of the ZL/ZR buttons is 1.12 inches
- CPU/GPU: NVIDIA Custom Tegra processor
- Weight :Approximately .66 lbs