Introducing the AEG Precision 4Safety Steam Iron that has been designed for speed, power and efficiency!
A fundamental principle of ironing is the more steam, the better and so the higher the steam ratings of the iron, the better it will be to use. An iron's steam ratings determine how easy it will be to use, how effective and efficient it is and therefore how much time you can save to do other, more exciting things with your time.
The added 130 G/Min shot of steam works as an extra boost to help remove those stubborn creases that refuse to budge - or give that added crispness when creating creases on trousers.
This iron focuses on safety with its 3 fold safety system that includes a 3 way auto shut off feature and the XL safety stand, so if the iron is on its side or bottom for a long period the on-board alarm will sound.
A great time saving feature is the irons powerful vertical steaming facility, ideal for removing wrinkles from furnishing fabrics, curtains and from hanging clothes quickly and easily, without having to take them down.
- 2200 watts
- Completely transparent XL- water tank 350ml
- RESILIUM™ Scratch resistant soleplate - with 500 steam holes
- Variable Steam Output: 0-35 g/min
- Steam Shot: 130 g/shot
- Vertical steam
- 3 Way safety auto-off
- Specially designed INOX nose - reaches even the most difficult shirt parts and areas around buttons
- Patented XL rubber safety stand – maximum stability guaranteed
- Safety light guide
- Professional grip handle
- Steam and spray buttons
- XXL Water filling solution
- Permanent anti-calc filter
- Anti drip
- Self clean button
- 360º Swivel cord
- Cable length: 2m