At a glance
- Listen to your music wirelessly with Bluetooth technology, that remembers up to eight previously paired devices
- Newly designed 40mm drivers unleashes crystal-clear mid and high frequencies and powerful, detailed bass
- Seamlessly control music/volume/calls using the built-in ear cup switch
- NFC enables easy one-touch pairing with NFC-compatible Bluetooth enabled devices. Up to 30 Hours battery-life for continuous wireless use
- Supports aptX and AAC codecs, ensuring high-quality wireless transmission. Equipped with a 1.2m smartphone cable for when wireless operation is prohibited or when battery power is low
The ATH-AR3BT Bluetooth wireless on-ear headphones improve your everyday listening experience with detailed, clear audio reproduction and the benefit of Bluetooth and NFC wireless transmission technologies. The headphones feature the brand-new designed 40 mm drivers aimed to reproduce rich mid- and high-frequencies as well as full, expressive bass.
The ATH-AR3BT wireless headphones come with the Bluetooth and NFC technologies that allows you to quickly pair the headphones on-the-go with any compatible device. A microphone and volume control are integrated into the left earcup, making it easy to play/pause music, adjust volume or answer calls. Another benefit of Audio-Technica ATH-AR3BT bluetooth wireless headphones is a detachable 1.2 m (3.9′) cable with microphone and playback controls, which allows you to use the headphones with a standard wired connection when the headphones’ battery power is low.
The internal battery of Audio-Technica ATH-AR3BT provides approximately 30 hours of continuous use (up to 1000 hours in standby mode). The headphones can be recharged using the 1.0 m (3.3′) USB cable that is included in the package.
The headphones are available in black (ATH-AR3BTBK) and white (ATH-AR3BTWH).