At a glance
- Exclusive Pure Digital Drive system keeps audio signal completely digital from source to driver for exceptionally pure sound
- Dnote chipset controls driver amplitude directly with digital signals – no D/A converter required
- Compatible with Qualcomm aptX HD, aptX, AAC and SBC codecs, enabling wireless transmission with a resolution up to 24-bit/48kHz
- Exclusive 45 mm True Motion Driver, featuring 4-core twisted OFC-7N voice coil and diaphragm with DLC (diamond-like carbon) coating, extremely accurate audio reproduction with extended high frequencies
- Housing’s dual-layer isolation structure keeps the electric circuitry separate from the acoustic space for optimal phase and transient response
- Acoustic resistor controls airflow inside the diaphragm housing, yielding more natural sound
- Mic and volume/control switch are built into the earcup for convenient control of smartphones and other Bluetooth wireless devices
- NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality enables touch pairing with NFC-compatible Bluetooth wireless technology devices
- Remembers the last eight Bluetooth wireless devices paired
- LED indicators in the earcup display pairing and charging status, battery level, and the codec currently in use
- Heat-reactive soft foam earpads and an easily adjustable leather headband provide a comfortable fit with outstanding sound isolation
- Internal battery provides approximately 15 hours of continuous use (1000 hours on standby) on a full charge
- Includes a 2.0 m (6.6') USB cable, for charging and Hi-Res Audio playback. and hard carrying case
Audio-Technica Pure Digital Drive system, used in the ATH-DSR9BT wireless headphones, depends on exceptional and lightweight 45mm True Motion Drivers and purpose-built voice coils to bring superlative fidelity and extended 5 Hz – 45,000 Hz frequency response. The driver’s 4-core twisted OFC-7N voice coil brings accurate control of the diaphragm displacement, and the resistor controls the airflow around the diaphragm to ensure smooth sound reproduction across the entire frequency response range. Audio-Technica ATH-DSR9BT featured acoustic resistors are used to govern the airflow in front and behind the diaphragm to deliver a pure, well-balanced sound, and the entire driver assembly is housed within a layered aluminum structure that helps to minimize undesirable response.
In addition, the Pure Digital Drive system allows the ATH-DSR9BT to transfer the signal from source to the driver, overcoming the sonic limitations of common Bluetooth wireless transmissions by supporting the 24-bit/48kHz Qualcomm® aptX™ HD codec. The ATH-DSR9 Bluetooth Wireless headphones also come with the 2.0 m (6.6′) USB cable that allows to reproduce high-resolution audio when connected to a PC or any other digital playback device.
Audio-Technica ATH-DSR9BT headphones feature volume control, a microphone and tap control for playing/pausing music or answering calls on a smartphone or any other device paired with the headphones. The LED indicators represent the codec in use, pairing and charging status – the battery provides approx. 15 hours of continuous use (up to 1000 hours in standby mode) of ATH-DSR9BT model.