The ATH-MSR7 headphones also feature multi-layered air damping technology for extended mid-to-low frequency response. The housings, designed to “mirror” the full shape of the ear, are constructed of an aluminum/magnesium mix, layered to provide a lightweight, rigid structure that reduces unwanted resonance. Three precisely placed vents within these layers work to control air flow and improve dynamics.
The over-ear headphones’ highly flexible swivel design, with soft, memory foam earpads and headband ensure lasting comfort even during the longest listening sessions. And with three detachable cables (standard 1.2 m (3.9') and 3.0 m (9.8') cables, plus a 1.2 m (3.9') cable with in-line controls and microphone for compatible smartphones and other devices) the ATH-MSR7 can provide Hi-Res Audio anywhere you go.
- 45mm 'true motion' hi-res audio driver
- Dual-layer air-control technology
- Triple-venting acoustic airflow design
- Layered metal structure to reduce unwanted resonance
- Designed for listening at home and on-the-go
- Connector - 3.5 mm gold-plated stereo mini plug and L-shaped