At a glance
- Features the iconic Beats sound with Dual-Mode Adaptive Noise Canceling, plus the added benefit of wireless listening.
- Pair and Play with your Bluetooth device with 30ft range.
- 12-hour rechargeable battery with Fuel Gauge.
- Soft ear cups have an ergonomic bellow that creates a flexible custom fit, so you can keep your music all to yourself.
- Headphones come with a RemoteTalk cable, a USB 2.0 charging cable, a hard shell carrying case, quick start guide, and warranty card.
- Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual
Hear the music, Not the noise
Pure Adaptive Noise Canceling (Pure ANC) delivers a premium listening experience that blocks out distractions so you can get closer to your music.
Enjoy a premium listening experience with every beat with the Beats by Dr. Dre Studio³ Wireless headphone. Studio³ features Pure Adaptive Noise Canceling (Pure ANC) technology to actively block external noise, along with real- time audio calibration to preserve clarity, range, and emotion. The technology continuously pinpoints and blocks external sounds, while automatically optimizing sound quality based on individual fit. It’s music the way the artists intended— without the hassle of cables or headphone jacks.
Beats by Dr. Dre and Apple are changing the way you listen to music with the introduction of Apple W1 chip technology. The W1 chip allows you to put the music on repeat and stay unplugged for up to 22 hours on a single charge. Listening with the Pure ANC mode off delivers an extra 18 hours of playback, for up to 40 hours total.
With Fast Fuel charging, you don’t have to stop when the battery runs low. A quick 10-minute charge provides three additional hours of playback to quickly get you back on track.
Take calls, skip songs, control your volume, and activate Siri using the convenient multi-function on-ear controls. The headphone’s Class 1 Bluetooth technology allows for an extended range with fewer dropouts than ever, so you can move freely, keep the music going, and stay productive throughout the day.
iOS 10 or iOS 11 users have the ability to seamlessly switch between iCloud-registered devices*, meaning you can conveniently move from taking a call on your iPhone to watching a movie on your MacBook (requires iCloud account and macOS Sierra, iOS 10, watchOS 3, or later versions).
Shipped from Hong Kong