The Bosch TDI9020GB steam iron features I-Temp, a unique automatic ironing setting for all fabrics so you can iron a silk blouse straight after your denim jeans.
I-Temp allows users to move from denim to delicates without touching the temperature gauge with no risk of burning and no need to pre-sort laundry. Regular irons fluctuate in temperature which can cause burns on delicates.
The TDI9020GB has an electronic thermostat which regulates the temperature to within a few degrees and will allow the user to go from denim to delicates without needing to wait for the iron to heat up or cool down. Thanks to the powerful 200g/min steam shot and with a heat up time of just 2 minutes waiting is off the agenda.
Features a Sensor Secure touch sensitive control, which cuts off the power to the soleplate as soon as it is left unattended not only offering higher security but also saving energy when not in use and AntiShine technology for special protection for dark and heat-sensitive fabrics.
Plus the large rear stand has been specifically designed to offer increased stability for complete peace of mind.
- 3120 watts
- 400ml Tank capacity
- Steam Output: 65 (g/min)
- Steam Shot: 200 (g/min)
- i-Tempi-Temp: the perfect combination of temperature and steam for all ironable fabrics
- Ceramic soleplate - offers durability and superior glide-ability
- Vertical steam - for removing wrinkles from furnishing fabrics, curtains and from hanging clothes
- Variable steam control
- Water spray function
- Anti-calc system
- Drip-stop leak protection system
- Precision ironing tip
- Ergonomic design: Soft touch grip, thumb rest and large buttons for maximum comfort during ironing
- Cord storage
- Cable length: 3m
- Colour: Metallic / Red
- Dimensions (HxWxD in cm): 22 x 28 x 35
- Weight: 2 (Kg)