At a glance
- Varnished with matt water 2 coat.
- 100% cotton seat fabric
- 100% polyester filling
- EU standard EN12790
- Easy to assemble
- Can be used from birth until baby can sit up unaided (3.5 to 9kg)
Cotton and wood baby rocker from Charlie Crane.
This stylish baby rocker is made with love in France and created by a new generation of French designers.
Designed by Erick Demeyer and Steven Leprizé, it is an essential from birth to 7 months.
Its ergonomic shape is uniquely sculpted to gently rock to the natural movements of babies.
Hand crafted from responsibly sourced beech plywood from the forests of Burgundy France, it is varnished with a child-safe coating, making it kind to your little infant and the environment too.
Available in a choice of beautiful colours it is wrapped in soft cotton making it a charming alternative to traditional children's rockers.
The padded seat has a 3-point harness to keep baby safe and cover is easily removable to wash at 40 degrees C.
With its wooden frame and contemporary design, the Levo collection exudes a certain je ne sais quoi which will be cherished for many generations to come.
- To use from birth and until the baby can sit alone (3.5 to 9 Kg)
- EU standard EN12790.
- Easy to take off and machine wash the fabric (40°C)
- Dimension of the baby rocker: H40 x L70 x l45 cm.
- Dimension of the box: H12 x L75 x l46 cm.
- Weight: 3.6 Kg
- Design by: ARCA / Erick Demeyer and Steven Leprizé for Charlie Crane
- Registered design