No other upright vacuum cleans better across carpets and hard floors. The Dyson Light Ball Multi Floor vacuum with Epicyclic Drive technology cleans deep into carpets and seals in suction on hard floors, to remove large debris and microscopic dirt. It's light to carry, light to manoeuvre and has three different suction modes to suit the task. Quick-release tools and an instant-release wand enable easy tackling of dirt in hard-to-reach places. It has also been acoustically engineered to be 40% quieter than its predecessor.
Ball™ technology steers around furniture and obstacles with a simple turn of the wrist.
Light to carry. Weighs just 6.9kg for easy carrying up stairs and around the home.
Wand and long-reach hose release in one smooth action, so it's easy to clean up high, under furniture and all around the home.
One-click hygenic bin emptying. Quick and easy to empty the bin - just push the button to release the dirt.
- Suitable for all surfaces.
- Weight 6.9kg.
- Size H105.7, W38.4, D28.1cm.
- Multi cyclonic technology.
- Power boost option for adjustable suction power.
- Motorised floor head.
- Adjustable floorhead.
- Includes crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle, combination floor nozzle.
- Length of hose 4.41m.
- Hose stretches up to 13.8m.
- Plastic telescopic extension tubes.
- Capacity of dustbin 1.6 litres.
- 9.4m power cord.
- Vacuum cleaner performance:
- Carpet performance rating (A-G): C.
- Hard floor performance rating (A-G): C.
- Overall energy rating: A.
- Total emissions: A.
- DB80 noise level.
- 28 kWh usage per year.
- Manufacturer's 5 year parts and labour guarantee.
In the box
- Stair tool
- Combination tool