Deep clean your carpets and floor with the incredibly powerful suction of the Dyson V11 Absolute Extra Vacuum Cleaner.
Dyson V11 Absolute Extra Comes with 10 tools
Dyson’s most powerful ever cleaner head combines with up to 60 minutes of powerful cleaning* and a range of innovative features, including an LCD screen, a bigger bin for bigger cleans and it easily transforms in to a handheld device.
New High Torque cleaner head
This is Dyson’s most powerful ever cleaner head. An integrated digital motor spins the brush bar up to 60 times a second while stiff nylon bristles drive deep into carpet to remove ground-in dirt. The soft, anti-static carbon fibre filaments capture dust from hard floors and crevices.
Intelligently optimises power and run time to deep clean carpets and hard floors
The High Torque cleaner head activates a Dynamic Load Sensor system (DLS). DLS monitors brush bar resistance 360 times a second to detect the floor type and automatically optimise the suction for either carpets or hard floors.
New LCD screen
At a glance you can see the selected power mode, remaining run time, filter maintenance reminders and blockage reports, on the new LCD screen
- Quick Release Stubborn Dirt Brush: clean dried-in and stubborn dirt easily.
- Torque Drive Motorhead: High Torque cleaner head With Dynamic Load Sensor (DLS) technology. Intelligently adapts suction to deep clean carpets. Extends run time on hard floors.
- Soft roller cleaner head: Engineered with soft woven nylon and anti-static carbon fibre, for hard floors
- Mini motorised toolCombination tool: Great for cleaning smaller surfaces, upholstery and stairs
- Combination tool: Two tools in one – brush and wide nozzle. For simple switching between tasks.
- Quick-release mini soft dusting brush: Easy, vacuum-assisted dusting. With soft nylon bristles to clean delicate surfaces and fabrics
- Wand storage clip: Handily stores the Combination and Crevice tools on the wand of your vacuum
- Docking station: Wall-mounted Dock to recharge your vacuum and tidily store tools
- Crevice tool: Designed for precise cleaning around edges and narrow gaps.
- Charger: Charges your vacuum with or without the Wall Dock
Dyson's battery technology and battery-saving trigger help to provide our longest run time by only using power when you need it.
An integrated digital motor spins the brush bar up to 60 times a second. It drives stiff nylon bristles deep into carpet to remove dirt, and carbon fibre filaments capture fine dust on hard floors.
Monitors system performance 8,000 times a second, then reports in real time on the LCD screen.
Three cleaning modes optimised for a variety of tasks. The right balance of power and run time, where you need it.
The 'point and shoot' mechanism hygienically ejects dust and debris deep into your bin, in one action – so there's no need to touch the dirt.
The Dyson V11™ vacuum drops into the wall-mounted dock, to charge it and tidily store tools. So it's ready to grab and go.
The seven-cell nickel-cobalt-aluminum battery has the fade-free power to clean here, there and everywhere around your home.
- The most powerful suction of any cord-free vacuum.
- 14 cyclones
- 14 cyclones generate forces of more than 79,000g to fling microscopic particles – such as pollen and bacteria – into the bin.
- Whole-machine filtration
- The fully-sealed filtration system traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns – expelling cleaner air.³
- Acoustically engineered
- Designed to absorb vibrations and dampen noise, to keep sound levels down.
- In-line configuration
- The motor, bin and cyclone are aligned, so air is drawn into the cyclones in a straight line – helping to create powerful Dyson suction.