See how your Epson EH-LS10500 will fit into your living space with the Epson Projbector Calculator
Experience cinematic adventures at home with this HDR-capable, 4K-enhanced projector with motorised optics and 3LCD technology
Key features :
4K enhanced, Full HD with UHD BD and HDR support
Smooth, fast-moving action: Frame interpolation and Detail Enhancement
Fully motorised optics: Powered zoom, focus and lens shift
Wide lens shift: Vertical ±90% and horizontal ±40%
Bright colours: Equally high White and Colour Light Output
Long-life light source: 30,000 hours in Eco mode
Upgrade your viewing habits with laser technology!
Epson’s new laser technology not only changes the way you watch your favourite movies, the advanced 4K laser projection improves your whole visual experience.
The cutting-edge experience
Are you ready to discover the latest state-of-the-art technology for home cinema projectors?
High dynamic range presents the optimal visual experience by increasing the contrast ratio to deliver a far greater range between the darkest and lightest areas of the screen. It gives images more depth and allows you to see incredible detail that’s previously not been possible. But that’s not all; it enriches colours making images feel more natural yet intense, and ultimately, more immersive. With HDR support, you can now take advantage of the latest HDR content available.
Experience 4K Enhancement
Discover the best way to watch your favourite movies. Epson’s 4K enhancement technology takes your visual experience to a whole new level. It captures the finest intricacies and brings the most delicate patterns and details to life. The adjustable sharpness and detail enhancement deliver the optimal viewing experience - every time. It shows movies as they should be – the way the director intended.
Dual Laser Light Source
Thanks to a dual laser light source, combined with Epson’s latest 3LCD reflective panels, the image quality is enhanced beyond your expectations. The improved laser system increases the visual richness with its wider colour gamut and excels in producing more-intense, high-quality images.
The impressive lifespan of the laser light engine – up to 30,000 hours – and its minimal warm-up and cool-down time, provide an uncomplicated long-time operation.
3LCD Reflective Panel
The reflective panel is equipped with 0.74 type R-HTPS devices developed by Epson. With 3LCD it succeeds in creating superior colour and gradation. The reflective panel makes it possible to achieve high contrast as well and in combination with the increased aperture it delivers an exceptionally smooth visual performance.
Wider Colour Gamut
The new laser technology brings a state-of–the-art colour display performance to your home. The laser light source ensures that the full sRGB colour gamut is visible even in the brightest mode (Dynamic mode). Also, the DCI colour gamut. which is the digital cinema standard. and the AdobeRGB colour gamut, a commercially used specification, are achievable.
You get a short focal length from as close as 283cm for a 100-inch (16:9) screen with a broad vertical shift range of 90% and 40% horizontally. The 2.1x zoom lens, with an optical shift feature, delivers superior image quality.
LENS POSITION MEMORY
Store up to 10 settings in the projector memory, including zoom and focus positions for several aspect ratios like 16:9, 4:3, and 2.40:1. Change the aspect ratio depending on the type of content being displayed, and recall saved settings.
- A true cinematic experience — 2D / 3D 4K enhancement technology puts you right in the middle of exciting, lifelike adventures
- Super bright and saturated colours — 1500 lumens colour and white light output and infinite contrast ratio
- Advanced 3D technology — Epsons Bright 3D Drive for enhanced brightness in 3D mode
- Rich, vibrant colour and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3 Chip technology
- Sleek design — fits in any setting
- Outstanding support — three year limited warranty; on site replacement
- Projection System: 3LCD Technology, RGB liquid crystal shutter, 3LCD Reflective
- LCD Panel: 0.74 inch with Reflective HTPS
- Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- High Definition: 4K enhancement
- 10 bit Colour processing
- 2D/3D Frequency 240Hz/480Hz
- Image aspect: 16:9
- Brightness (normal mode): 1500 lumens
- Contrast ratio: Absolute Black
- Screen size: 50" to 300" (1.27 m to 7.62 m) (Wide)
- Lens Memory: 10 positions
- Projection Ratio: 1.28 - 2.73:1
- Zoom : Motorized, Factor:1 - 2.1
- F-number: 2.5 - 3.7
- Focal Distance : 21.3 mm - 44.7 mm
- Keystone Correction : Vertical :V +/- 30
- Lens Shift : Manual - Vertical ± 90 , horizontal ± 40
- Projection Distance (wide) : 2.83 m - 6.04 m (100 inch screen)
- Image Size: 30" - 300"
- Laser Light Source: 41.9 mW
- Operational Time: 17,000 Hours High, 26,000 Hours Medium, 30,000 Hours Eco
- Supported signals: Video: NTSC / NTSC 4.43 / PAL / M-PAL / N-PAL / PAL60 / SECAM 525i / 525p / 625i / 625p / 750p / 1125i /1080p
- Computer: UXGA/SXGA/XGA/SVGA/VGA
- 2D Colour Modes : Dynamic, Living room, Natural, Cinema, Adobe RGB, Digital Cinema, Bright Cinema
- 3D Colour Modes : 3D Dynamic, 3D Cinema
- Features: Epson Cinema Filter, Epson Super White, DeepBlack technology, Automatic keystone correction, Automatic colour correction, Instant on/off, Frame interpolation
- Noise : 19dB
- Warranty : Projector 3 years / Laser 3 years
- Power Consumption : 442W/ 262W (Economy Mode) /0.38W Standby