At a glance
- Fabric: G-1000 Eco (65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton)
- Full-length 2-way front zip with button storm flap
- 2 buttoned chest pockets
- 2 bellows hand pockets with button flap & extra zipped opening at the sides
- Cuffs with press button adjustments
- Drawcord adjustment at hem
- Weight: 750g
The Mens Greenland Jacket from Fjallraven is perfect combination of classic style and design with modern functionality and is ideal for keeping you looking and feeling good while outdoors.
Made from functional and durable G-1000 Eco fabric that is tried and tested in the harsh Swedish environment, it is both wind and water-resistant and more environmentally friendly as it is made from recycled polyester and organic cotton.
Featuring a fixed, fitted hood, protective storm flap to keep the drafts out, and multiple pocket options, there is plenty of room for all your essentials like your map, compass, GPS and phone.
All of this is wrapped up in a stylish package that looks just as great walking around town with friends as it does out in the woods with the dog.
Shipped from the United Kingdom