Compact, easy-to-use GPS bike computer with cycling awareness features
- Simplified, rugged design with 1.8" display that's crisp and easy to read in sunlight or low-light conditions
- With GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites and an altimeter, you'll know how far, fast, hard and high you've ridden on the longest climbs or on your way through the city
- Includes navigation with turn prompts and even shows you how to get back to start; download courses from the Course Creator feature in Garmin Connect™ online community, and race in real time against Strava Live Segments
- Compatible with Varia™ cycling awareness accessories, including rear-view radar and smart bike lights
- Connected features1 include smart notifications, weather and more; LiveTrack and Assistance features make it easy to share your location
- Battery life2: up to 15 hours
t's the little things that make all the difference, which is why you're going to love Edge 130. This ruggedly compact but capable GPS cycling computer has everything you need to navigate your ride, monitor stats, stay connected with loved ones and much more. And it's all in a compact device that goes where you go and won't weigh you down.
Small but powerful
Whether you ride on single-track, open roads or city streets, Edge 130 is the perfect riding partner. Its compact, lightweight design features a 1.8" mono Memory in Pixel (MIP) display. That means you'll get a completely crisp view of the screen, even in direct sunlight when you'd normally be squinting at your smartphone screen. Its five-button interface is easy to navigate, and you can even customise the display to show up to 8 data fields on each screen. And don't let its slight stature fool you — Edge 130 is packed with additional features and gets up to 15 hours of battery life between charges.
Navigate with ease
Wherever you ride, the Edge 130 bike computer captures your essential stats. With help from GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites for more coverage under dense tree cover — plus a built-in barometer — it tracks how far, how fast and even how high you've ridden. Plan and download your routes with the Course Creator feature from Garmin Connect. Edge 130 will guide you with easy-to-read course prompts and turn prompts. It's even smart enough to direct you back to your starting location.
Increased cycling awareness
Switching it up and hitting the road? A little peace of mind is going to make every ride that much better. That's why Edge 130 is compatible with our Varia line of cycling awareness devices, including rear-view radar and smart bike lights. By pairing these devices with your Edge bike computer, you can get alerts to approaching cars — right on your Edge display — and help drivers see you. Edge 130 also lets your friends and family follow your real-time location with the LiveTrack1 feature. And if you happen to run into difficulty during a ride, the Assistance1 feature can quickly send your current location to chosen contacts so they know where to find you.
Improve your performance
The Edge 130 cycling computer is designed to help you amp up your performance so you can strive to improve with every ride. It's compatible with power meters, letting you see how many watts of power you're producing on a flat section or a steep hill. Understanding where you are producing power helps not only with training, it also makes for a more epic ride. And you can make every ride a little more interesting by racing in real time against Garmin and Strava Live Segments, giving you that extra nudge to really push yourself.