The RPHA 70 is an ingenious combination of a superlight race helmet R-PHA 11 with a fully prepared, comfort-orientated touring helmet. The shell and components have been engineered to enable the helmet to be equipped with an internal sun visor, while weighing the same as the track-focused R-PHA 11. Sharing the same large aperture, lockable, anti-fog equipped, quick release visor as its racing stable mate, the RPHA 70 offers tremendous, confidence-inspiring visibility.
- Premium Integrated Matrix / P.I.M. Plus: Reinforcement materials, including Carbon and Carbon-Glass Hybrid fabric, provide enhanced Shock-Resistant performance, more comfort, and lightness of helmet.
- Dual-purposed Top vent: Intake and Exhaust of the top vent operates simultaneously for maximum air circulation.
- Integrated Sunshield: Anti-fog coated smoke tinted sunshield deploys quickly and easily by bottom positioned new operation system.
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation.
- Emergency kit (Cheek Pads) for safe and quick rescue in emergency situation.
- Multicool interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quick drying function than previous generation.
- Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable.
- Rear vent switch for easy control of air fl ow.
- Anti-fog lens prepared shield and includes Anti-fog insert lens.
- Eye glasses and sun glasses friendly EPS design.