At a glance
- Holstee Reflection Cards are a fun way to spark meaningful conversations and deepend relationships witht he people in your life.
- Every deck includes 100+ thought-provoking questions centered around mindful themes like Adventure, Creativity, and Resilience. Perfect to use with friends, family, and coworkers.Each card has a unique, abstract design, representing the adventures, stories, and ideas that make us who we are.
- The perfect question is always on hand.
- We’ve researched, brainstormed, and tested hundreds of options to arrive at the 104 questions included in the deck. The final questions were chosen based on their potential to inspire stories, emotions, and a sense of connectedness.
Each card has two questions on it — an icebreaker to keep things light and fun, and a deeper question for digging into the good stuff. No matter what card you pull or who you are with, you’ve always got a great question to ask.
When to use your Holstee Reflection [email protected]
- With friends: Dinner parties*, road trips, picnics, brunches, camping trips — there is never a bad moment to start a meaningful conversation that will leave you feeling better connected with friends old and new.
- With family: We used these questions with our parents and learned more about each other in two hours than we had in the past two years. Best for ages 10 and up.
- With co-workers: A tool to help you get beyond typical water cooler talk and build relationships with your team. Great for company off-sites or as an ice-breaker before meetings.
- With a partner: Whether you're on your 1st date or celebrating your 51st anniversary, these questions can help you discover and share new things about each other.
- With a journal: Bring a deeper level of introspection to your next journal entry. These questions are perfect writing prompts and a wonderful way to get to know yourself better.
*If you know Holstee, you know that we love a good dinner party! For about a decade, we have held regular potlucks that have resulted in some of our most memorable conversations. Many of these questions are inspired by those dinners :-)
Beautiful, functional, and fun. Informed by mindfulness and positive psychology.
Shipped from U.S..