Get creative in the kitchen with the Kenwood Chef Elite Stand Mixer.
This versatile Kenwood food mixer features a 1200-watt motor capable of tackling anything from mixing cakes to blending soup to creating pastry.
It uses Kenwood's famous planetary mixing action to ensure all your ingredients are perfectly mixed in the large 4.6-litre bowl, with no unstirred pockets. This can handle up to 2.72 kg of cake mix.
With variable speed and pulse options, you can ensure optimum mixing whatever you are cooking up, from a fruit cake mix to a meringue, with speed and power maintained regardless of load. You even get a light in the bowl so you can exactly how things are going!
The Chef Elite is designed to help passionate cooks create dishes to the highest standards. The included attachments (K beater, whisk and dough hook) and accessories are designed to match your imagination, from perfectly structured bread thanks to the dough hook, to extra fluffy egg whites and silky cake batters. A range of additional attachments is also available.
Designed and engineered in the UK, it's bursting with innovative features to provide you with a truly sophisticated experience which will produce first class results time and time again.
- Depth: 30 CM
- Height: 30 CM
- Width: 43 CM
- Capacity - Litres: 4.3
- 1200W Planetary mix action, maintains speed and power even under heavy loads
- Large capacity, elegantly flared, brushed stainless steel 4.6L mixing bowl with handles.
- Electronic speed control with variable speeds to build up speed without causing spillage plus pulse function. Fold function to layer ingredients.
- In bowl tools include a Flat K-beater, Power Whisk and Spiral Dough Hook.
- Slow speed outlet gives you additional option to add extra attachments such as a meat mincer or pasta roller.
- High speed outlet gives you the opportunity to add attachments such as a food processor or blender. In total there are 20+ additional attachments.
- Splashguard One piece style, easily fitted. Extra wide feed chute to add ingredient during mixing