- Great to use with diecast cars
- Sleek racecar design in candy apple red
- Spoiler and side racetrack with connectors
- Spacious tabletop with vibrant artwork
- 360º design allows multiple kids to play at once
- 2 spacious storage compartments under the hood
- Spacious storage under the body revealed when spoiler is pulled back
- Display shelves on grille, sides and bumper for up to 56 cars
- Each rotating tire reveals 5 hidden compartments for cars
- For quicker and easier assembly instructions, download the free BILT App from the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Step-by-step assembly instructions included
- Smart, sturdy wood construction
- Product Dimensions (cm) 118.11 x 71.12 x 45.97
Start your engines because fun goes full-throttle with the super cool KidKraft Speedway Play N Store Activity Table. Featuring display shelves on grille, sides and bumper for up to 56 cars, this sleek racecar activity table offers kids plenty of play space with a 360º design. Diecast cars are free to zoom around the smooth table top or speed down the built in track. Four track connectors allow kids to create a totally unique racetrack that suits their mood and style. When little drivers are done tearing up the tracks and speed racing down the roads, they can pull back the spoiler or lift the hood to reveal spacious hidden storage compartments for cars and tracks. Unique, fun and chocked full of display shelves and storage space, this red racecar is so cool, your kids might ask for a pair of driving shades to go with it. Made to love and built to last, the wooden KidKraft Speedway Play N Store Activity Table is designed to create a statement so it stays a favorite in playrooms for years to come. The new KidKraft Speedway Play N Store Activity Table has tons of room to vroom! With storage for up to 56 diecast cars and 360º play design, your little car enthusiasts can have hours of play racing around the track!
All of Kidkrafts wooden items are handcrafted, hand assembled and hand painted, each one is unique, slight imperfections may occur and are not manufacturing defects.