At a glance
- Smooth rounded tilt-head design- elegant and easy to clean and use
- Sturdy metal construction
- Excellent performance – direct drive so no loss of power to the attachments
- Single multipurpose attachment hub- wide choice of optional attachments
- Fast and thorough mixing with original planetary action
This KitchenAid Classic stand mixer (K45SSBOB) in black has a sleek, simplistic and stylish design, and would look fantastic in any kitchen traditional or modern.
Everything about this classic food mixer has been designed to make it look outstanding. Each and every machine is coated in baked enamel - this not only makes the classic stand mixer easy to clean but prevents scratching and chipping easily.
Herbert Johnston designed the first commercial food mixer for KitchenAid. It was he who invented the original planetary action in 1919. This is still used in todays Artisan mixers the purpose of the planetary action is to ensure fast and thorough mixing thus producing a lighter, more aerated mixture. Every baker's goal!
- Flat beater
- Stainless steel bowl 4.3L
- Dough hook
- Wire whisk