If you prefer wireless headphones, you’ll appreciate the quality and low distortion of the Klipsch Reference Over-Ear Bluetooth headphones. They have Klipsch's Balanced Dynamic (KBD) driver technology that decreases distortion and delivers the most authentic bass ever, in a small over-ear headphone. These headphones contain a cVc® microphone. You can buy comfortable headphones without a high price tag.
If you desire to be placed closer to the music, these headphones have patented Klipsch Balanced Dynamic (KBD) driver technology. They equalize the weight of the driver’s diaphragm, with the KBD driver technology helping to improve sound by reducing the driver’s intermodulation distortion (IMD). This is also assisted by removing lead wires from the diaphragm.
There will be a lessening of the distortion that can impact original sound and make it unnatural. You’ll notice how the bass is rich and fluid, with nice midrange and high frequencies. These improved dynamics create a soundstage in your home or office, similar to if you were really listening to Klipsch speakers.
- Battery/Run time: 400 mAh/20 hr
- aptX and AAC high-definition Bluetooth streaming
- Removable Ear Cushions
- Foldable Design
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Frequency Response: 15Hz-20Hz
- Sensitivity: 110 dB
- Design Patented Klipsch Balanced Dynamic (KBD)
- Components Full Range KG-L40
- Diameter 40 mm
- Mic/Remote: cVc® 6.0 Integrated Microphone & Controls
- Cable: 48″ Tangle-Resistant Flat Cable
What's in the box:
- Reference Over-Ear Bluetooth® Headphone
- Travel Case
- 40″ Micro-USB Cable
- 48″ Passthrough Cable