At a glance
- Extremely Thin, Remarkably Comfortable. The Klipsch Reference X6i sheds size in the most important area-overall thickness. The THIN design follows the oval contour of your ear and sits naturally inside the ear canal. Their MINIMAL size is reflected in their design and proves comfortable for hours of use.
- Die-Cast Zinc and Co-Molded Elastomer PREMIUM Housing. The X6i's minimal design combines sturdy die-cast zinc for the front housing, optimally weighted to stay put inside your ear canal. The HIGH QUALITY and durable rear housing is built from co-molded elastomer, a two-layer design with a rigid inner layer for support and a soft-touch pliable outer layer for COMFORT.
- Three-Button Remote and Mic provide SEAMLESS control of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod while listening to music, watching movies and answering phone calls. Carrying Case and Clothing Clip And 4 DIFFERENT SIZE Pairs of PATENTED OVAL Ear Tips - The patented oval ear tips naturally fit the shape of your ear canals, delivering the ultimate in comfort while offering superior noise isolation and sound quality.
- KG-723 Full-Range BALANCED ARMATURE Driver delivers cleaner, more NATURAL SOUNDING vocals and DEFINED upper frequencies only achievable through BALANCED ARMATURE technology
- WHY KLIPSCH HEADPHONES RULE: Our ear canals are oval shaped, not round. Klipsch patented the exclusive oval ear tip for the absolute best in style, sound, comfort and fit. Ever. The patented oval ear tips naturally fit the shape of your ear canals, delivering the ultimate in comfort while offering superior noise isolation and sound quality
Klipsch Reference X6i in-ear headphones are packed with high-clarity, full range balanced armature and frequency response are an incredible fit. Hear all the nu-ance and detail without sacrificing long-term comfort.
Taking the next step from our legendary, award-winning R6i in-ear headphones, the Klipsch Reference X6i in-ear headphones are packed with a single high-clarity, full range balanced armature, offering flat frequency response with an incredible fit. The Klipsch Reference X6i sheds size in the most important area—overall thickness. The thin design follows the oval contour of your ear and sits naturally inside the ear canal. Their minimal size is reflected in their design and proves comfortable for hours of use. Klipsch’s custom, single full-range KG-723 balanced armature delivers cleaner, more natural sounding vocals and defined upper frequencies only achievable through balanced armature technology. Advanced three-button mic and remote provide seamless control of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod while listening to music, watching movies and answering phone calls. Available in black finish, each comes with carrying case, clothing clip, four different sized ear tips and one-year warranty. With the introduction of X6i comes the most comfortable ear tip we have ever designed. Pre-installed on the product, we have redesigned our most popular ear tip into a super slim form factor. After extensive research, our surveys lead to the conclusion that ear canals are even narrower than we had ever expected. The super slim ear tip addresses that by using an even narrower and more tapered design, enabling people who have never found in-ear monitors to be comfortable to wear them without fatigue. However, all ears are unique, so included with the product are five additional sizes to choose from.
- Input Connections: 3.5 mm jack
- Mic/Remote: mic+3-button remote
- Weight: 18 g
- Sensitivity: 110 dB
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 19 kHz
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Driver Design: Full range balanced armature
- Drive Components: KG-723 Balanced Armature
- Noise Isolation: -26 dB
- Input Connections: 3.5 mm
- Colours: Black, White