At a glance
- Rechargeable 10,000 mAh lithium polymer battery.
- Super portable and lightweight.
- USB port – 5v 1 amp for charging your devices.
- Charge the Kodiak via one micro USB port.
- New red power indicator lights to let you know where you stand in life.
- Fully waterproof (IPX7) when the lid is closed and very water resistant (IPX6) when open.
- What's in the box: Kodiak, Manual, Charge cable, ODT sticker.
- Size: 3.16in x 2.20in x 0.61in.
- Weight: 3.2oz.
This is the power bank legends are made of. A 10,000mAh waterproof power bank that can jump-start dead devices two at a time. One that lasts, through long days of liveblogging and long-weekend road trips complete with GPS, photos, photo editing, uploading, double-tapping, swiping, reading reviews of the diner off the next exit, writing reviews of said diner’s low-key savage huevos rancheros game, weather checking, and of course, DJing:
- Waterproof? Check.
- Shockproof? Yup.
- Dustproof? Yes.
- Twin outlets? Got ‘em.
- Fuel gauge? True.
- 6-LED light? Yes, the Kodiak Plus 2.0 also has a 6-LED flashlight, which is nice for both camping and power outages.
Shipped from the United Kingdom