Powerful analog bass sound creation and an Electribe-inspired sequencer for the ultimate bass lines
- 3 analogue oscillators for thick, huge bass line.
- Newly designed analog filter for crisp, bright response.
- Simple structure with single VCF, VCA, LFO, and EG Loop sequencer distilled from the Electribe series.
- Electribe-style 16-step sequencer with eight memory patches.
- Slide function that's indispensable for acid and other types of electronic music.
- Active Step function generates new bass lines by removing or inserting steps.
- Convenient functions for ease of use - self-tuning function for constant, stable pitch - the weak point of an analog synth.
- Sync In and Out allows clock sync of multiple instruments from the Volca series as well as Korg's Monotribe.
Go-anywhere analogue: play anywhere with the built-in speaker and optional battery power.
Aggressive sounds that stand up to the drums, fat sounds that support the rhythm and funky sounds that generate a groove - the Korg Volca Bass is an analogue groove box that has what you need for a wide range of bass lines.
Although simple in structure, the analogue sound engine has an unmistakable presence with subtle nuances that cannot be reproduced by a digital simulation.
It's a ideal choice for acid house and many other styles of music. The step sequencer distilled from the Electribe is not only visually intuitive. It's also a powerful way to generate free form bass loops that will stimulate your inspiration.