- An early introduction to coding and STEM in the classroom
- Introduce hands-on coding skills through the Code & Go Robot Mouse Math Pack suitable for maths lessons
- Includes leveled activities for young learners to practice coding skills together
- 16 piece set includes a double sided board, 11 number cards (0-20), two number cubes, one operations cube and a ruler
- Suitable for ages 5+
- Designed to be used with the Code & Go Robot Mouse (not included)
Learning Resources Code & Go Robot Mouse Math Pack. Specifically designed to engage children in science, technology, engineering and maths! Primary learners can get hands-on with STEM learning with this comprehensive maths pack! Young learners can explore early coding and programming concepts with activities designed to introduce more coding into maths lessons. The Code & Go Robot Mouse Math Pack includes leveled activities for primary STEM and maths lessons. 16 piece set includes a double sided board, 11 number cards (0-20), two number cubes, one operations cube, a ruler and an activity guide.
Maths pack includes:
- Double-sided activity board 11 number cards (0-20)
- Two number cubes Operations cube
- Ruler Activity guide
- Ideal for learning Maths with Code and Go Mouse, supplied separately.