At a Glance
- Ideal colour: Colour and contrast perfection: OLED pixels create an astonishingly accurate and wide colour range which is presented on the perfect black background only available from self emitting pixels
- Dolby vision: Dolby vision transforms your TV viewing experience with astonishing brightness, contrast and colour. With image enhancement and scene by scene optimisation you will see there is more to the HDR story with Dolby vision
- Dolby Atmos sound: The next step in audio immersion: A world first implementation specifically designed for LG OLED TVs, Dolby atmos moves in three-dimensional space, allowing for a more realistic recreation of audio entertainment
- Blade slim: The television screen is bonded to a single metal sheet for a stunning, razor thin design: With an ultra slim and elegant finish this TV is unlike anything you have seen before
- Stand dimensions (width x depth) - 800 x 282 mm
- Vesa dimensions - 300 x 200 mm
Say hello to the finest TV screen technology - OLED. Organic Light-Emitting Diode - OLED - TV offers perhaps the most advanced picture quality currently available. Unlike LED screens, OLED doesn't require backlighting, so the colour is consistent right across the screen, with greatly enhanced contrast levels.Taking HDR beyond any of its rivals, the LG OLED65B7V is the most flexible HDR-equipped TV to date. A true 10-bit panel gives it an immediate advantage over other TVs, in that it's able to show HDR signals to their potential. Advanced HDR by Technicolor offers reference levels of image and colour accuracy. As well as Advanced HDR, this 65" LG OLED TV also offers decoding for HDR10, HLG and Dolby Vision. HDR10 is widely used on UHD gaming consoles from Sony and Microsoft. HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma HDR) is a broadcast and user generated standard format that is set to become the standard for transmitting 4K signals.