Melitta LOOK with its new design has everything you could wish for from a durable filter coffee machine.
- Wake up with a mild or strong cup of coffee rich in flavour, Indicator on water tank for 10 large cups (125ml) or 15 small cups (85 ml)
- Exceptional taste: Optimal temperature preparation, Adjustable coffee intensity thanks to Aroma Selector, Keeps coffee warm for 30 minutes, Borosilicate glass Jug
- Anti-drip system, Compatible with 1 x 4 filters, Light up On/Off button, Storage in base for adjustable cable length
- Machine washable Jug and detachable swivel filter, Auto-off feature, 1000 W, Designed in German
- The Melitta Look filter coffee maker range has everything you would expect from a filter coffee maker.
Indeed, it gives you the possibility to manually select the intensity of your coffee thanks to the aroma selector. In addition, it has a double marked water tank for 10 large or 15 small cups.
Aroma selectorWith Melitta's patented flavour selector, you can adjust the intensity of your coffee at the touch of a button: for a mild or strong coffee.
You can, for example, enjoy a pick-me-up coffee at breakfast, and a gentle feel-good coffee after lunch.
The Aroma Selector function ensures you constantly get the best taste, in a practical way without having to change the amount of water or coffee.
If the cable is too long, it can be stored in the built-in cable storage compartment. The water level indicator on the tank makes it child’s play to pour the right amount.
Coffee lovers can see at a glance if the machine is in use thanks to the on/off light switch.
Removable swing filter holder
Easy to use and clean: The swivel filter with removable filter element and integrated drip stop makes it easy to dispose of used coffee filters.
The parts can then simply go into the dishwasher.
The removable filter holder, and the glass jug are dishwasher safe and are therefore easy and convenient to clean.
Four generations of coffee tradition.
The passion of coffee! This is the value that Melitta has embodied since 1908, the year that Melitta Bentz invented the first coffee filter, revolutionizing coffee preparation.
This joy in coffee was then, and is now, what drives us to consistently offer the best quality and unique coffee enjoyment, with our coffee expertise, inventiveness and a love of our products.