Holiday sale: Best pricing & free shipping
The Miele Blizzard CX1 Excellence PowerLine bagless cylinder vacuum cleaner is a powerful cleaner packed with special features, modern technology and ergonomic, easy-to-use design elements.
This produces an enormous flow velocity of more than 100 km/h. Combined with the specially designed floorhead and the aerodynamic air-flow, you get truly exceptional cleaning performance. Coarse soiling and fine dust are separated - coarse soiling lands in the transparent dust container, the fine dust in a separate container with a fine dust filter.
Thanks to the HEPA2 lifetime filter, up to 99.99 of the smallest particles of fine dust and allergens are retained by the system. This excellent filtration performance was confirmed by ‘Allergy UK’, and certified as suitable for those with allergies.
The cleaner is extremely easy to empty. The dust container can be easily removed and at the touch of a button, the dust can be emptied straight into the waste bin. Emptying is particularly hygienic as no direct contact is made with the dust and the container empties completely.
This clever technology is an automatic self-cleaning function that works via sensors. They measure the air throughput of the GORE CleanStream fine dust filter and automatically activate the self-cleaning function as needed guaranteeing consistently high cleaning performance. ComfortClean can also be activated manually.
This cylinder vacuum cleaner is equipped with three high-quality, standard attachments. The upholstery and crevice nozzles are stored on the cleaner itself on a Vario clip and so are always to hand.
As well as delivering a deep clean, it’s a real space-saver that stows away easily. A 10m operating radius makes it easy to clean large areas of your home, without having to change sockets when moving from room to room. It also has a telescopic tube so you can easily go from long range to short, and when you want to take a break it has a convenient park mode. Four swivel castors make it very stable and manoeuvrable.
- Energy Efficiency Rating: C
- Carpet Cleaning Rating: B
- Hardfloor Cleaning Rating: A
- Dust Emission Rating: A
- Annual Energy Consumption: 34.1 kWh
- 900 watts
- Dust Capacity: 2 Litre
- Vortex Technology - Air flow of more than 100 km/h ensures coarse and fine dust is collected
- Achieves extremely high air throughput
- Automatic self-cleaning function via sensors
- Hepa AirClean LifeTime filter - filters up to 99.999% of even the smallest particles such as fine dust and allergens
- Gore CleanStream fine dust filter - cleans itself automatically
- Comfort clean button
- Comfort handle with lever action - floorhead can be easily manoeuvred thanks to the flexible hose connector
- Hygienic emptying
- Rotary power controls
- Handles with anti-static conductor
- Comfort cable rewind - with single-touch control
- Park system for pauses while vacuuming
- DynamicDrive swivel castors - rubberised wheels and swivel castors with shock absorbers ensure a quiet operation
- Easy handling - Click2open system allows dust container to be removed by pulling it upwards and at the touch of a button
- Comfort telescopic tube - can be adjusted intuitively and locks in place in the selected position
- Gentle-start motor
- Thermal protection - temperature limiter protects the motor
- Integrated accessories
- 1 x SBD660 EcoTeQ Plus floorhead
- 1 x SRD21 Hardfloor tool
- 1 x Upholstery nozzle and crevice nozzle
- Operating Radius: 10m
- Cable length: 6.5m
- Weight: 6.5 (Kg)
- Colour: Graphite Grey