Holiday sale: Best pricing & free shipping
- Makes fresh, homemade, healthy and nutritious soup in as little as 21 minutes
- Serrator blade for quick, even slicing and cutting of ingredients, stays sharper 12 times longer than standard blades
- Four settings smooth soup in 21 minutes, chunky soup in 28 minutes, juice in 2 minutes and a blend function
- Keep warm function so your soup is ready when you are
- Clean mode for easy maintenance
Introducing the Soup Maker from Morphy Richards. The fuss-free way to make delicious soup, just the way you like it.
This Soup Maker features a Keep Warm mode so your soup is ready when you are and the Clean Mode makes it easy to maintain. In as little as 21 minutes, you can be sitting down with a bowl of fresh, homemade and nutritious soup.
Unlike shop-bought soup, this soup will be made to your own personal taste and consistency. Simply add your remaining ingredients to the soup maker and select either the Smooth or Chunky setting. Then leave the soup maker to cook away. The Smooth programme blends and gently cooks soup in just 21 minutes, while the Chunky programme cooks wholesome soup with a thicker consistency in 28 minutes.
If your soup is a little too chunky for your liking, just press the Blend button until the texture of the soup is to your taste. The soup maker also features a pause function which allows you to remove the lid part way through the cooking cycle, add herbs, spices or seasoning and when you reapply the lid the programme will pick-up where it left off.