At a glance
- Capacity: 2 persons
- Pitching: As one
- Flysheet: 20D Nylon ripstop with Durashield coating
- Hydrostatic head: 1,200mm
- Inner: 15D Nylon micromesh & nylon ripstop
- Groundsheet: 30D Nylon ripstop
- Poles: 2 x 7000 aluminium series
- Structure: Dome with tunnel porch
- 2 large doors with optional bug mesh panels
- Ventilation at inner tent
- Gear loft in inner tent
- Storage pockets in inner tent
- 1 large porch, 1 small vestibule
- Packed size: 53 x 17cm
- Weight: 2.74kg
The Hubba Tour 2 Tent from MSR is a unique tent that offers excellent protection for multi-day hikers and cycle tourers. It features a small pack size and minimal weight without sacrificing those all important features.
Thanks to the main section of the tent having an Exo-skeleton, it is easy to erect quickly, even in difficult weather conditions. The large vestibule area also features a single pole that can be threaded easily to ensure you have shelter within minutes. This area also has an integrated ground sheet that covers the majority of the floor, only leaving the entrance bare to allow for space to store muddy boots without getting the tent too dirty.
The inner tent is attached to the outer for easy pitching that helps to keep it dry in wet conditions. It is spacious and features gear loft storage as well as pockets to help you keep everything you need handy and organised. Adjustable ventilation at each end of the inner tent allows great air flow regardless of cold and wet or warm and dry weather conditions.