- Detects smoke and Carbon Monoxide
- Voice alarms with custom location - Nest Protect alerts your phone when something’s wrong in case you’re not home. Phone alerts include: Low-battery, Smoke, Carbon monoxide, Sensor failure
- Split-spectrum Sensor detects fast- and slow-burning fires
- Tells you what’s wrong and where the problem is
- App Silence - Nest Protect is the first alarm you can silence from your phone using the Nest App
- 10-year product lifetime - Nest Protect's long‐life sensors keep you safe and sound for up to a decade
- Wired installation: 230 V connector
Nest Protect. Thinks, speaks and alerts your phone. It’s your safety. Don’t settle for less. Nest Protect is the smoke alarm that others look up to. It has a split-spectrum smoke sensor, can be silenced from your phone, tests itself automatically and lasts for up to 10 years. And it also tells you what’s wrong and can even alert your phone.
It tells you what the danger is and where it is The Split-Spectrum Sensor looks for both fast- and slow-burning fires. It also has a 10-year CO sensor so that it can tell you where poisonous, invisible CO is hiding. And all your Nest Protects speak up at the same time to tell you what’s wrong and where the problem is.
You’ll know, from anywhere Nest Protect can alert your phone when something is wrong at home. You’ll receive a message if the alarm goes off, if the batteries start to run low or if a sensor isn’t working. And you can silence your Nest Protect using the Nest app.
Thoughtful, not annoying. Nest Protect checks itself over 400 times a day and lets you know if something is wrong. It also has Steam Check, so a nice, relaxing shower shouldn’t cause your alarm to shout at you. And Pathlight, so it can light your way at night.
Easy to install. Nest Protect only takes minutes to set up with your iOS or Android device. Once you’ve added each of your Nest Protects to your Nest account, they will automatically connect to each other. Nest Protect is also simple to attach to the ceiling, thanks to a neatly designed back plate.