How is this different from the normal Henry?
- There are a few key differences between the normal Henry vacuum cleaner and the commercial version these are as follows;
- The commercial version has a longer power cable at 12.5 metres long, where a standard Henry only has a 10 metre power cable.
- A stronger drum design intended for commercial applications. A bumper ring around the front wheels provides protection for Henry should he bump into anything.
- Larger front wheels, this improves stability and mobility over uneven surfaces.
- The NRV200 is exceptionally popular with the commercial cleaning world as it has through time proven itself to be very reliable. When used correctly the vacuum should be expected to last well into 6+ years of age, with some machine even reaching a decade old and still going strong. The vacuum is supplied with a long 2 year warranty; this covers any manufacturing faults and includes free collection, repair and return of the vacuum cleaner in the very unlikely event of a breakdown.
- Commercial Use
- Home Use
- Contract Cleaners
- Office Use
- School Use
- Hotel Use
- Nursing Homes