At a glance
- Get 6 free titles, including: Robo Recall, Lucky's Tale, Quill, Medium, Dead and Buried, and Toybox
- Riftʼs ultra low-latency tracking offers unparalleled immersion
- The Oculus Touch controllers bring your hands into VR, letting you interact naturally with the virtual world
- Every aspect is designed to be easy, inviting, and comfortable to use
- Discover hundreds of games, apps, and experiences on the Oculus Store
- Windows PC and internet connection required - review recommended specs to confirm system compatibility
Seeing is believing, so step into the Rift with Oculus and experience the action up close. Using advanced display technology combined with its precise, low-latency constellation tracking system to create the sensation of presence for a spectacular virtual-reality session in the comfort of your living room.
Download and play games from an entirely new perspective for a totally immersive session. Choose titles from across genres ranging from action RPGs, sci-fi shooters, mind-bending puzzle games, and more to please the whole family.
Into the Rift Rift is unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. Whether you’re stepping into your favourite game, watching an immersive VR movie, jumping to a destination on the other side of the world, or just spending time with friends in VR, you’ll feel like you’re really there.
Superior graphics Rift uses state of the art displays and optics designed specifically for VR. Its high refresh rate and low-persistence display work together with its custom optics system to provide incredible visual fidelity and an immersive, wide field of view.
Magic of presence Rift’s advanced display technology combined with its precise, low-latency constellation tracking system to create the sensation of presence – the feeling as though you’re actually there.
Attention to detail Customisable, comfortable, adaptable, and beautiful, Rift is technology and design as remarkable as the experiences it enables. Rift has been designed from the inside out, and it shows. Beneath its fabric finish lies a tightly integrated set of systems that work together to transport you to new places.
Immersive sound Featuring an integrated VR audio system designed specifically to make you feel as though you’re truly somewhere else – giving you a sense of space and depth. The audio arms are removable, so you can use your own headphones too.
Movements in VR The integrated sensor tracks constellations of IR LEDs to translate your movements into VR. Place the sensor in front of you and you’re all set. Its stand is ideal for most setups and its standard 1/4 20 mount works with most tripods. The constellation tracking system is designed to track you whether you’re sitting down or standing up.
One size fits all The adjustment straps help you get a perfect fit and the sliding bars cantilever weight to minimise pressure.
Your PC Requirements:
- Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD R9 290 equivalent or greater
- Central Processing Unit (CPU): Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 8GB RAM and above
- USB Ports: 3x USB 3.0 ports plus 1x USB 2.0 port
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7 SP1 64 bit or newer