At a glance
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power Traceable Down (goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem; narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panel
- Single-pull adjustable hood; center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
On shoulder-season days, when the sun turns a corner and the wind kicks up, it’s down time. The Down Sweater Hoody features 800-fill-power Traceable Down (European goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) stabilized through a quilted construction and protected by a superlight but tough, windproof and water-resistant shell fabric (100% recycled polyester ripstop) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Pockets: two zippered handwarmers (the drawcord hem tightens from inside the pockets) and one interior zippered chest that doubles as a stuffsack with carabiner clip-in loop. With a single-pull adjustable hood and an updated, slightly longer and contoured fit.