At a glance
- Advanced Infrared technology for up to 80% less smoke and even browning*
- Special reflectors guide heat to the grid for delicious, evenly grilled food. The drip tray underneath remains cool so there is virtually no smoke
- No need to adjust the heat! The grill quickly heats up to a consistent 230°C, the optimal temperature for searing meat, leaving it juicy and tender on the inside
- Clean up in less than a minute! Either wipe the grid clean or place it in the dishwasher. Cleaning a grill has never been easier
- 1 minute set-up, heats up in just 6 minutes so you can get cooking faster
The Philips Avance Collection Indoor Grill brings the outdoors in allowing you to enjoy grilled meat and vegetables without having to rely on the weather!
Using a combination of advanced infrared technology and special reflectors, heat is directed towards the grill which leaves the grease tray cool enough to minimise smoking and spitting by up to 80%.
Obviously fat and water content differs between meats, so there will always be some smoke generated, but much less than standard grills.
The intense heat generated by the infrared sears meat without burning for tender and juicy results.
The non-stick die-cast aluminium grill produces the characteristic sear marks and excess fat is drained away into the grease tray for lean grilling.
The Avance Indoor Grill is much easier to clean than conventional barbecues and detachable parts are dishwasher safe.
Setting the indoor grill up is quick and easy, taking less than a minute to assemble.
There's even a handy 'keep warm' function that can be switched on after you have finished grilling.