The Pro-Ject Debut RecordMaster takes the iconic design of the Debut III turntable, and adds the unrivalled convenience of a built-in speed control and built-in phono stage with USB recording function to combine great value with first-class audio design principles.
The Debut RecordMaster is an analogue record player, powered by a belt-drive motor protected under the 12" metal platter. The sturdy MDF chassis of the player is available in an elegant assortment of high-quality finishes, but also provides good anti-resonant properties, as do the specially selected turntable feet and audiophile-grade, Teflon-lined main bearing. The built-in phono stage with added A/D conversion and USB output allows you to connect the player direct to a Line or Auxiliary input on your amplifier and to a PC or Mac for USB recording at the same time.
Designed to be easy to use, the turntable is capable of working at 33, 45 or 78 RPM, with the change between 33 and 45 RPM as simple as the push of a button. No records are out of bounds to this sophisticated player.
The Line output means there is no need for an external phono pre-amplifier or special input on your amplifier, and the USB output is capable of ripping at 16-bit CD quality, with very little set-up required.
The Debut RecordMaster has the same tonearm as the multi-award winning Debut III and Essential II turntables from Pro-Ject. The proven design is based around a sturdy but light aluminium tonearm with low-friction bearings, and for optimal sound quality the tonearm is supplied with an Ortofon OM 10 cartridge with elliptical stylus pre-installed. The end result is a true hi-fi performance without complicated set-up or installation processes.
The Debut RecordMaster is a high-quality turntable that puts the music first, but the overall quality in construction and materials also makes it a piece of technology you're proud to show off in your home. Available in Black, Red or White gloss, or in a luxury Walnut finish, you're sure to get something that perfectly complements your living space.
- Precision belt-drive turntable with synchronous motor
- Electronic speed control for 33 and 45 RPM playback
- 78 RPM available with a simple adjustment of the drive belt
- 8.6" aluminium tonearm with low-friction bearings for fluid movement
- Ortofon OM 10 cartridge with elliptical stylus pre-installed
- Metal platter with protective felt mat
- Built-in phono preamplifier for the included Moving Magnet (MM) cartridge
- Built-in analogue-digital converter and USB out
- Record vinyl to a PC or Mac while listening simultaneously through your hi-fi system
- * Special order item. Free delivery typically within 5-7 working days.