Battle FX Mixer with USB interface With KUT Reloop presents a digital 2-channel battle mixer, which impresses by its classical design with modern features. In the development was the use of the turntablism and scratch mixer in the area on the face.
Inno Fader - high-quality and precise fader section Equipped with an innovative fader by its Non-Contact technology also meet the highest requirements, and very easy battle line faders is suitable especially for precise cutting. KUT The curves for cross fader and line fader are individually adjustable and can be adapted to your personal preferences. In addition, KUT a crossfader reverse function (Hamster switch), the movement of the crossfader is inverted.
Dynamic FX-digital performance effects In the center of the mixer is the dynamic FX section with 7 combined effects creative interventions in the mix. This includes: Phase/Flange, white noise, LPF/HPF filter, Gate/crush. Using the On/Off function can be switched the effects to each other. The large handy knob caps have a pleasant resistance and are particularly good for filter and effect trips. Through the green status LEDs is directly indicated whether an effect is active.
High-speed 8 in/6 out USB audio interface With the help of the integrated audio interfaces, incoming signals, for example from a record player, a CD player or even in the master, via USB. You can connect the mix directly to PC & Mac record. The installed transducer provide outstanding sound quality in 24-bit/96 kHz. In addition, KUT but also as a hardware mixer with DVS-use for software with freely configurable audio interface support.
Classic Structure with optically separated panel layout The 2-channel layout with 3-band EQ and switchable modes (Classic/insulator) is very clearly designed and generously dimensioned. An additional AUX/MIC channel with combined XLR/jack socket and a small jack socket offers the possibility to connect a microphone or an additional line source. Also can be found on the front of a large and a small jack plug for connecting headphones. The USB connection is via a high-retention USB 2.0 port, the particularly resistant proves to and from unwanted cable failure. Optical comes KUT in the old school finish in brushed, white golden and deep black aluminum. Via the panel layout on the faceplate of the device, the fader section clearly separated.
In cooperation with BPM Supreme A 90-day to each KUT, BPM Supreme Premium Membership in the value of $60. The huge library includes a lot of already published audio and video files all the latest releases.
Highlights & Details
- Inno Fader With Non-Contact Technology
- USB Interface
- FX section with 7 combined effects
- Digital 2-channel battle mixer with classic design and dynamic effects unit
- Developed for Turntablists and scratch artists
- Inno Fader With Non-Contact technology for precise cutting ex-factory installed
- Smooth running and high-quality battle line fader
- Individually adjustable curves for cross fader and line fader
- Cross-fader reverse function (Hamster switch)
- Dynamic FX section with 7 combined effects: Phase/Flange, white noise, LPF/HPF filter, Gate/Crush
- Switching on/off function of the effects via creative
- Green Status LEDs provide direct visual feedback of the dynamic FX section
- High-speed 8 in/6 out USB audio interface with excellent sound quality in 24-bit/96 kHz
- Recording of incoming signals (Phono/Line/master) via USB
- The recording the mix to PC & Mac
- Selection of USB recording source via switch on the rear side
- DVS-enabled for software with freely configurable audio interface support
- 3-Band EQ with switchable modes Classic/insulator
- Additional AUX/MIC channel with combined XLR/jack socket
- Two headphone outputs via 3.5mm jack socket
- High retention USB 2.0 port, particularly resistant
- Optically separate panel layout, clear separation of the fader section
- Finish in black brushed aluminum and Metallic Gold
- Fader start via 3.5 mm control cable
- Kesington lock to secure the device.
- Incl. 90-day BPM Supreme Premium Membership.