- Sliding Touch Control - precise temperature control
- Quick Stop - immediately turns off cooking zones
- Auto Pan Detector - use the zone for the size of pan
- Child Safety Lock - prevents accidental activation
- Cooking up a storm is easier than ever thanks to this Samsung 59 cm wide electric hob. Finished in stunning black glass, its sleek and modern built-in design is specially designed for ease and efficiency.
With powerful induction cooking and a convenient display panel, the NZ64H37070K allows you to cook with a level of control that surpasses other hobs.
Sensitive Touch Display
Pick the perfect cooking temperature using the touch sensitive control display panel. Simply gliding your finger across the panel lets you set and adjust the induction hob’s temperature.
The display’s precision and element of control allows you to assign the ideal settings for whatever you’re cooking, simply and quickly – be it bacon and eggs or a good stir fry.
Smart Heating with Induction Cooking
This Samsung hob’s impressive induction heating will warm your pans evenly, by detecting where they touch. This intelligent technology increases your cooking efficiency by reducing wasted heat when compared to conventional hobs – all without compromising powerful pan temperatures.
Also featuring a quick cooling design, the NZ64H37070K lets you know when it’s ready to clean, with the residual heat indicator. And when it does come to cleaning, you’ll have no problems thanks to the catalytic self-cleaning liner that comes with this electric hob.
The Quick Stop Feature Puts Safety First
On Samsung’s NZ64H37070K, you won’t have to worry about overcooking your meals, thanks to the Quick Stop function. With a simple tap of the touch display, you can switch off any and all cooking zones immediately – a handy safety feature too. This prevents pots from boiling over, or pans from burning.
Paired with the fast cooling technology of induction heating, you’ll have remarkable control over your cooking experience with this built-in hob.