- This universal soundbar is compatible with any Television that has a HDMI, Digital Optical Audio (S/PDIF) or 3.5mm auxiliary (aux) connection. It can be used on a table/stand/TV unit or wall mounted
- At 80cm wide the HT-SB110 is ideal for medium TVs with a screen size of 40-43" (but would work just as well for 32-55" TVs); perfect for the living room/lounge, kitchen diner or even a bedroom
- A slim, low profile of just 6cm allows the sound bar to fit neatly underneath the screen of most TVs and monitors without obscuring the picture
- Bluetooth-in functionality allows you to wirelessly stream audio content from your Smart TV, tablet, smartphone/mobile (or other Bluetooth enabled smart device) to play through the soundbar speakers
- The soundbar system can be easily operated with the supplied remote control, buttons on the unit itself or you can even use the TV remote when connected with the convenient HDMI ARC/CEC functionality
The 90 Watt Sharp HT-SB110 packs a powerful punch for such a slim Bluetooth soundbar system. It will enhance your TV home cinema or gaming entertainment experience and is the optimal size for your medium 40-43" TV but also suited to TVs as small as 32" and as large as 55". The HT-SB110 is universal and can be connected to any television that has a HDMI, Digital Optical Audio (S/PDIF) or 3.5mm auxiliary (aux) output.
The soundbar can be operated by using the supplied remote control, through the keys on the unit itself or with the TV remote control when connected via HDMI (with an ARC/CEC compatible TV). The AUX input also allows easy connection to a PC/laptop, smartphone or tablet.
With a total max power output of 90W you can great sound performance. Pre-set equalizer settings provide an additional layer of audio enhancement, perfect for watching your favourite films or movies, listening to music services like Spotify (through your smart device), or simply watching the news. This soundbar is perfect when gaming - the cinematic sound provides a truly immersive experience.
For convenience it can either be wall mounted or placed on a table top/TV stand shelf, whether that be in your living room/lounge, kitchen diner or even a home cinema room. It features the latest audio and Bluetooth technology and should be a welcome addition to any home entertainment setup.