At a glance
- Maximum speed of 1400rpm shortens drying times
- Programme wash times with the 24-hour delay
- Anti-vibration technology reduces the risk of damage
- Select the right settings with ease thanks to the electronic control dial
- The textile guard re-proofing programme applies a waterproof treatment to fabrics
This freestanding 7 kg washing machine has a great range of programmes to get all your laundry clean, and is incredibly energy efficient too. The smart white finish, with silver and white door, will also suit a wide range of kitchen styles.
Pick your Programme
Siemens has equipped the WM14N190GB with 15 handy programmes, so it can deal with just about any laundry task that comes its way. These programmes include:
- Rapid 15
- Rapid 60
- Dark wash
- Textile Guard
- Mixed fabrics
The Rapid 15 - a quick 15 minute wash at 30 degrees - can really freshen up your clothes when you’re in a hurry.
The varioPerfect options let you tailor your wash cycle to suit your needs, such as decreasing your energy usage by up to 50%. Or, you could try the speedPerfect option, which can get you perfectly cleaned clothes while saving up to 65% of the wash time.
With the Textileguard re-proofing programme, you can even get gentle waterproofing for those outdoor garments.
All the programmes and modes are easily accessible with touch control buttons, and can be monitored using the large LCD (liquid crystal display). Check spin speeds, temperature and cycle duration, or, you could even set up a time delay function. This handy feature lets you delay the start of the cycle by up to 24 hours, so it finishes at your chosen time.
Add an item to the wash, even if the programme is half way through, with the excellent Reload function. Simply press the Start/Reload button, wait for the door to unlock and add the item to the wash – regardless of its size.
Easy to Use
The 7 kg capacity makes the WM14N190GB a perfect family appliance, and with a 1400 rpm spin speed, it will whiz through your mountains of laundry in no time.
The porthole has a 30 cm diameter, and the door opens at 180 degrees, meaning you can get things in and out hassle free.
Designed to be Quiet
Equipped with an iQdrive, this high-quality brushless motor helps make the WM14N190GB quieter than other models.
It also has AntiVibration side panels, which make the appliance more stable, and reduce the noise it generates while running.
Efficient to Use
We all want to have lower utility bills, so investing in an efficient appliance like the WM14N190GB can really help. Having been awarded an A+++ -10% efficiency rating, not only is this cheaper to run than lower rated models, but it also helps to reduce your impact on the environment.
- Loading Type Front Loading
- Number of Modes 15
- Program Type
- Cotton Cycle
- Delicate Cycle
- Rapid 60 Cycle
- Rapid 15 Cycle
- Darks Cycle
- Shirts Cycle
- Mixed Fabric Cycle
- Hygiene Cycle
- Quick Wash Cycle
- Time Delay 24 Hour
- Water Supply (Cold/Hot) Cold
- Door Hinge Left
- Power Cord Length 2100 mm
- Start Delay Option Upto 24 Hours
- Power Description
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Frequency 50 Hz
- Power Consumption 2300 W
- Energy & Performance
- Washing Capacity (Cotton) 7 kg
- Energy Efficiency Class A+++
- Energy Consumption per Year 157 kWh
- Power Consumption (Off-mode) 120 mW
- Power Consumption (Lefton-mode) 500 mW
- Water Consumption per Year 9020 L
- Washing Performance Class A
- Spin-drying Efficiency Class B
- Programme Time (60 °C Cotton Programme @ Full Load) 3.33 Hour
- Programme Time (60 °C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load) 3.33 Hour
- Programme Time (40 °C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load) 3.33 Hour
- Noise Level Washing (dB(A) re 1 pW) 54 dB(A)
- Noise level Spinning (dB(A) re 1 pW) 75 dB(A)