- HDR preserves detail in brightest and darkest scenes
- Blur-free viewing with Motionflow XR
- Browse Netflix, Prime Video and more with Smart TV
- Record your favourite shows and movies to USB
- Whether it's candlelit plotting in Game of Thrones or speeding down the Fury Road with Mad Max, you'll see every frame as the director intended with the Sony KDL50WF663BU 50" Smart HDR LED TV.
- The KDL50WF663's HDR boosts contrast and colour, making every picture burst with life. You're able to see every shade of every colour, so you'll never miss a detail no matter how subtle.
- Watching a perfectly struck free-kick on TV can seem less-than-perfect when the ball becomes a blur. The Sony WF66 uses Motionflow XR to prevents this by comparing successive frames to calculate the split second of missing action.
- The result is sports and action sequences that are easier to follow, feel much smoother and maintain clarity from beginning to end.
- Browse Netflix, Prime Video and more
- Featuring built-in WiFi and Smart technology, the Sony WF66 lets you binge watch to your heart's content.
- Catch up with the shows you missed on BBC iPlayer, All4, My5 and more. Or if The Grand Tour or Black Mirror are more your thing, enjoy the wonder of auto-play on Prime Video and Netflix on the WF6. You don't need to lift a finger to watch the next episode, making sofa Sundays even better.
- Record your favourite shows
- There's a show you want to watch tonight but you've already made plans. Not a problem. The Sony WF66 features two USB ports that let you record your favourite shows, so you can always stay up-to-date with the TV you can't bear to miss.
- Compatible with USB storage devices up to 2 TB, you'll never run out of storage space.
- Effortless installation