The VPL-HW45ES Full HD 3D home cinema projector is a fantastic choice for movie-lovers who want an incredible cinematic experience at home, far beyond the reach of TV. It’s packed with professional technology, including our advanced SXRD panels and unique Reality Creation feature for an astonishingly sharp, crystal clear picture. With 1,800 lumens colour brightness you can enjoy your favourite films at their best, in 3D or 2D. Bright Cinema and Bright TV Modes also ensure optimum brightness and superb, rich colour quality.
- Cinema quality experience — better than the multiplex
- High brightness — 1800 ANSI lumens
- Bright Cinema and Bright TV Modes —
- Contrast Enhancer Function —
- Reality Creation —
- Motionflow — minimises blur in fast moving scenes
- Built in IR 3D transmitter —
- Extremely low fan noise — 22dB
- Optional Wireless HDMI transmitter
Advanced SXRD Panels : Cinema-quality SXRD panels minimise the space between pixels at high speed to produce super-sharp, high definition images at home.
1 800 lumens brightness and faithful colour : With an improved optical engine, the VPL-HW45ES offers high brightness of 1,800 lumens, producing clearer images and faithful colours, even in well-lit rooms.
Reality Creation : Developed for our 4K home cinema projector (VPL-VW1000ES), Reality Creation reproduces textures and colours that are lost when movies are packaged to disc. It gives you crisper, sharper Full HD pictures, much closer to the 1080p original.
Bright Cinema and Bright TV modes : Conventional home cinema projectors sacrifice some colour accuracy by increasing greens to improve brightness. With Bright Cinema and Bright TV modes, the VPL-HW45ES retains true colour and contrast, even in a bright environment.
Contrast Enhancer : Automatically adjusts contrast for optimum picture qualit by analysing dark and light areas in every scene – without diminishing colour.
Gamma Adjustment : Fine tune image brightness according to the light in the room or the on-screen picture. There are 7 modes to select from. Motionflow : See every detail, even in fast-moving scenes and sports.Our unique Motionflow technology shows twice as many pictures per second by creating extra images between the original frames. The result is smoother, sharper motion with less blur. Real Colour Processing v2 : Adjust the colour and hue using a target on the projected picture. RCP Version 2 also allows you to adjust the brightness at the same time. Wide Lens Shift range for greater flexibility : With a lens shift range of +/-71% – a wider vertical range than our standard home cinema projectors – there are more installation options so it’s easy to find a suitable position for the VPL-HW45ES without reducing image quality. Dynamic Lamp Control technology for 3D: When each of the shutters on your 3D glasses opens, the brightness in the image to that eye is boosted, maximising the picture’s impact and the lamp’s efficiency. It gives you the optimal 3D experience from the comfort of your own home. Whisper quite fan : Our advanced cooling system keeps fan noise to a mere 21dB, so you can enjoy your movie with minimal distractions. Perfect Panel Alignment : Electronic panel alignment ensures precise colour and clarity. Any colour gaps are corrected by shifting the blue and red areas of each pixel into perfect alignment with green. Built in 3D Transmitter : No set-up time or cables, just synchronise the VPL-HW45ES with your IR 3D glasses via the built-in transmitter to enjoy jaw-dropping 3D action. Dynamic Lamp Control Technology for 3D : When each of the shutters on your 3D glasses opens, the brightness in the image to that eye is boosted, maximising the picture’s impact and the lamp’s efficiency. It gives you the optimal 3D experience from the comfort of your own home. 2D and 3D modes : The VPL-HW45ES automatically recognises 2D or 3D input and allows you to select various picture modes depending on your content. Choose from Dynamic, Standard, Game, Cinema and Photo. Technical Specification:
- Projection System : High Frame Rate SXRD panel
- LCD Panel : 3 x 0.61-inch (1.83cm) wide panel with MLA (D9.8, C2Fine, 12Bit)
- Resolution : 6,220,800 (1920 x 1080 x 3) pixels
- 2D/3D Frequency : 240Hz
- Image aspect: 16:9
- Brightness (normal mode): 1 800 lumens
- Contrast ratio: -
- Screen size: 40" to 300" (1.0 m to 7.62 m) (Wide)
- Throw Ratio : 1.36 - 2.16: 1
- Lens Zoom : Manual, 1.6
- Lens Shift : Manual - Vertical ± 71 %, Horizontal ± 25 %
- Focus : Manual
- Lamp type: 200W High Pressure Mercury Lamp
- Lamp hours: 6000 hours
- Supported signals: Video: NTSC / NTSC 4.43 / PAL / M-PAL / N-PAL / PAL60 / SECAM 525i / 525p / 625i / 625p / 750p / 1125i /1080p
- Computer: UXGA/SXGA/XGA/SVGA/VGA
- Preset Colour Modes : Cinema Film 1; Cinema Film 2; Reference; TV; Photo; Game; Bright Cinema; Bright TV
- Noise : Eco 22 dB